- Enjoy your breakfast in the morning
- Make a cup of tea in the afternoon
- Relax with a glass of wine in the evening
- Fruit and light snacks available during the day
- Afternoon tea available served from 4-6 pm upon arrival
- Gourmet dinners can be arranged. Minimum seven days notice required
- Use free-weights, yoga mat or exercise ball
- Borrow a DVD to watch in the comfort of your room
- Pick up a book and unwind in the comfortable recliner
- Fridge for guest use
- Free North American long distance telephone calling
- Computer for guest use
- Catch the sunrise on the front porch and garden
- Revitalize after a full day by soaking in the hot tub
- Cuddle in the romantic arbor
- Unwind in this quiet secluded setting
- Walk part of the the historic Trans Canada Trail. Just a fifteen-minute walk from the house.
Explore the Cowichan by Bicycle. Close proximity to the Trans Canada Trail and nearby bicycle rentals makes it easy to enjoy the this amazing trail network in the Heart of the Cowichan.
Napa Valley of the North
People from Victoria, Nanaimo and even Vancouver are calling the Cowichan wine region the Napa Valley of the North. The region is dotted with great wineries, producing amazing varieties of wine. One could spend a significant amount of time touring around the region and finding their favorite bottle of Pinto Gris, or the distincitve Marechal Foch. Duncan, right in the centre of the wine region is the ideal staging point for a weekend filled with wine, tasting, wine touring and just having a great time.